Welcome, New Staff CEWiT Affliliates!
There are hundreds of women making a career at IU working in and with technology, and many more men who support them. But it’s tough to connect with others when you’re busy working within your own area of focus.
It’s time to change that.
CEWiT partners with Indiana University Women in Information Technology (IUWIT), a group for women working in IT at all IU campuses, to provide support and programming for staff.
**Please note that IUWIT maintains a seperate mailing list from CEWiT. So, be sure to join both IUWIT and CEWiT to stay up-to-date on all opportunities available to staff!
New Affiliate Goals
- Contact Jennifer Turrentine to let her know what type of programming, workshops, or groups you’re most interested in seeing CEWiT offer.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Stop by the CEWiT house to check out our space and visit with CEWiT staff.
Additional Ways to Get Involved
- Sign up for the Job Shadow Program
- Submit workshop or networking requests
- Host a workshop or networking event
- Suggest programming/workshops for the Annual Summit
- Present at the Summit