Join the CEWiT e-Panel
Friday, August 25, 2017
Your voice matters!
CEWiT is seeking IUB faculty, staff, students, and alumnae to join our new CEWiT e-Panel.
Sign up to be part of the CEWiT e-Panel by completing THIS FORM.
The CEWiT e-Panel consists of CEWiT affiliates who are emailed surveys on regular basis. Panelists will be asked to provide feedback on topics such as marketing efforts, website content and design, programming, strategic directions, events, fundraising and more.
The e-Panel’s purpose is two-fold:
- Increase Affiliate Engagement: Offer ongoing, meaningful opportunities for affiliates to provide feedback.
- Minimize CEWiT’s risks: Help CEWiT staff make better, more informed decisions about priority projects and initiatives.
Any CEWiT affiliate will be able to participate if he or she wishes. We prefer to have participation from all affiliate types: Faculty, Staff, Student, and Alumnae.
WHAT PANELISTS CAN EXPECT:
- The panel is for marketing research from CEWiT affiliates. If you choose to participate on the panel, you will be added as a CEWiT affiliate, if you are not already one.
- We can’t promise CEWiT will act on everything you recommend, but we can promise we’ll listen to you and share your feedback.
- Your demographic data (email address) will never be bought, sold, or rented.
- Your feedback will remain confidential to CEWiT, and comments will only be reported in the aggregate. If CEWiT wants to use a verbatim quote in promotional materials, we will cite the quote as “anonymous” or contact you for permission to use your name.
- You should expect to get a survey invitation about once or twice a month.
- Our surveys will typically be short in duration, and you will usually have up to two weeks to respond. You don’t have to respond to every survey.
- We do not pay panelists for their opinions, but we will include your name in random prize drawings.
- We reserve the right to remove panelists who do not participate.
- We hope you will commit to our panel for one semester, but you have the right to leave the panel at any time for any reason. We simply ask that you let us know if you are no longer interested in participating.
- You can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your feedback is important and will make CEWiT stronger!