Learn How to Create a Research Poster
Thursday, March 2, 2017
CEWiT has teamed up with IT Training to offer the How to Create a Research Poster with InDesign workshop. Students who will be participating in the CEWiT Women's Research Poster Competition are especially encouraged to attend this FREE workhsop. However, it is open to anyone.
Beth Nolen, Senior IT Education Specialist with UITS will be presenting. This workshop will cover the following topics:
- What a research poster is, and why you might want to create one
- Print layout principles and how they relate to creating effective research posters
- How to create and lay out a poster using InDesign
- What needs to be taken into consideration when printing a poster on a plotter
- How to ensure your poster looks its best when printing
DATE: Tuesday, March 28
TIME: 12:00 - 1:00PM
LOCATION: Wells Library, W138 computer lab
RSVP: via THIS FORM
Remember, the registration deadline for the CEWiT Women's Poster Competition is Wednesday, April 5!