Calling ALL Majors and Experience Levels
Monday, January 23, 2017
Encourage. Empower. Advance. Promote.
Top 5 reasons for YOU to attend the CEWiT Summit on February 10 and 11:
- Great Guest Speakers including Karen Catlin, TEDX speaker, coach, advocate for women in tech on Diversity in Tech and Tiffany Trusty, Entrepreneur, Security Jockey, Code-writing monkey.
- Over 30 skill building workshops and sessions, including beginner level.
- Networking opportunities with corporate representatives from Crowe Horwath, Humana, OpenWords, Progressive Insurance Company, TechPoint, and UITS, as well as with faculty, IU staff, and other students.
- A day and a half of programming: On Friday, join us for FREE professional headshots from 3:30-5:30pm, a networking mocktail reception from 5-6pm, and a banquet with keynote address from 6-8pm. On Saturday, we've got a full day of activities for you, including a first-time attendees meeting, plenary address, career expo, and breakout sessions. Bonus: you can enter to win Beats Headphones or an IPad Mini!
- Meet new students and make new friends. (Special orientation for 1st time attendees).
$10 registration fee gets you all this plus banquet dinner in the Tudor Room Friday night, breakfast, and lunch on Saturday, free professional headshot, a tee-shirt and other CEWIT Swag. Scholarships are available if you need them.
This Summit is for YOU - regardless of experience level or major. Come explore your options and learn how developing skills in technology can advance your career aspirations in any major!