Nominate Faculty and Staff for the Outstanding Mentor-Advocate Awards
Monday, January 23, 2017
Do you have a mentor, sponsor, or advocate for women who has truly made a difference for you in terms of your satisfaction and success? Someone who has motivated and encouraged you along the way? Someone you see as an advocate for women and deserving of special IU recognition?
Here is your chance to say thanks by nominating him or her for the Outstanding Faculty and Staff Mentor-Advocate Awards.
- Awards will be presented at CEWiT Summit banquet on February 10 in the Tudor Room
- Award recipients will receive a plaque and a special letter of recognition for their files.
- Nominee can be female or male. Nominations require at least one written paragraph to
- explain why the nominee deserves the award.
- If you prefer, you can choose to make your submission anonymous.
- The short nomination form can be found HERE.
- The submission deadline is midnight, Wednesday February 1.