Employer Networking Opportunities at the CEWiT Summit
Monday, January 23, 2017
- Are you looking for an internship or job in the tech field?
- Are you new to technology and exploring what career options are available to you?
- Are you curious about what kinds of technology-related jobs employers are hiring for?
- Would you like to hear how other technology professionals got to where they are in their careers?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then we've got the following opportunites for you to network with employers at the CEWiT Summit:
Friday, February 10
- 5:15 - 6:00pm: Networking Mocktail Reception - Enjoy mocktails and network with corporate representatives, as well as other students, faculty, staff, and alumnae.
- 6:00 - 8:00pm: Corporate representatives have sponsored tables and will be sitting with attendees.
- The corporations that will be present on Friday are from Capgemini, Crowe Horwath, Humana Illinois Technology Association, Kronos, and Progressive Insurance Company.
Saturday, February 11
- 9:00a - 1:30pm: Career Expo with representatives from Crowe Horwath, Humana, Illinois Technology Association, OpenWords, Progressive Insurance Company, ServeIT, TechPoint, and UITS.
- 10:15 - 10:45am: Flash Talks from corporate representatives about their companies, what jobs they hire for, and what skills they seek
- 1:45 - 2:35pm: Breakout sessions will be presented by representatives from Crowe Horwath, Eli Lilly & Company, Humana, and Progressive Insurance Company.
NEW THIS YEAR: Is this your first time attending a conference or a Career Fair? Then plan to come early Saturday and join us at 9:00am for a First-Time Attendees Meeting where you will receive tips for getting the most out of your day from prior attendees.