Nominate Faculty and Staff for Outstanding Mentor/Sponsor Awards
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
IU students, faculty, staff, and alumnae are invited to nominate current IU faculty and staff for the CEWiT 2017-18 Outstanding Faculty and/or Staff Mentor/Sponsor Award.
Sponsors are advocates in positions of authority who use their influence intentionally to help others advance, while mentors provide advice, encouragement, feedback, and coaching. Both are important to advancement as students and employees navigate their environments over time and explore opportunities for growth.
We specifically seek mentors and advocates who have made a significant difference for women as they study or work here at IU. Do you know someone who is motivating, encouraging, inclusive, fair, and deserving of this special IU recognition?
Here is your chance to say thanks!
- Awards will be presented at CEWiT Summit banquet on Friday, March 23, 2018, in the Tudor Room
- Award recipients will receive a plaque and a special letter of recognition for their files.
- Nominee can be female or male.
- If your person is selected you will be invited to join him or her at the banquet table that evening. Or you have the option for your submission to be anonymous.
- The submission deadline is midnight, Wednesday February 1.
The short nomination form can be found HERE. We ask that you write at least one written paragraph with details for why the nominee deserves the award.