- Attend the New Faculty Welcome Reception.
- Attend a faculty salon.
- Present at a faculty salon.
- Attend a workshop.
- Join a Promotion and Tenure workgroup.
- Attend a Women in Science event.
- Share your expertise with others and host a workshop or crash course.
- Save the date for the Summit! March 30-31, 2018.
- Present and/or attend the annual summit.
- Join the Faculty Leadership Team or Faculty Advisory Council
- Become an REU mentor
Welcome, New Faculty CEWiT Members!
Throughout the university, there are many talented and renowned female faculty affiliates breaking new ground in technology through their teaching and their research. Now it’s time for “Faculty Who Tech” to come together as a community.
It’s time to share our knowledge with each other. It’s time to connect with the resources that will empower us all. And it’s time to do our part to encourage other women to take their rightful place in the tech community.
Together we can transform ourselves, our university, and our world. A vibrant and thriving community of female faculty is essential to IU's future. A strong community provides an open platform to share ideas, insights, and experiences.
New Affiliate Goals
As a CEWiT affiliate, we recommend that you:
- Every semester, show your students the CEWiT webpage and encourage them to get involved.
- Encourage your colleagues to join CEWiT.
- Contact Jennifer Turrentine to let her know what type of programming, workshops, or groups you’re most interested in seeing CEWiT offer.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Browse our previous Faculty Salons on our site.