CEWiT Women's eMentor Program
The CEWiT Women's eMentor Program matches female CEWiT student affiliates with IU alumnae who are trained mentors. The matches are made based on professional aspiration, common interests, background and academics. It focuses on career development, networking, confidence building, and real-work environment awareness. eMentors act as sounding boards, catalysts, and as role models in addition to providing guidance, encouragement, and advice. CEWiT Women's eMentor Program mentorships involve meeting at least once per month, usually via video chat, and address topics like:
- What it is like to be a woman in technology after university.
- How your major will impact your professional options.
- What to do if you’re the only woman in your class, position, or company.
- Will people see you differently because you’re pursuing technology as a woman?
- How you can set yourself up for academic and career success?
Register now! Here's how:
- Go to the Registration Form create an account.
- Choose what kind of eMentee you want. Fill out a survey that will help you connect with an eMentee that shares your interests and experiences.
- Connect with your mentee. Get to know your eMentee via video chat, text message, and even social media.
- Succeed together. You and your eMentee will build the indiana University CEWiT experience that fits you best - after graduation, in classes, at work, in campus organizations, and with new friends.