Work-Study: Office Assistant
Under direct supervision, the office assistant performs a variety of routine clerical and office support functions, such as maintaining CEWIT mailing list, tracking CEWiT calender events, data entry and online research, maintaining and organizing tabling supplies, coding CEWiT marketing email as well as other duties as assigned.
- Must be a current IU Bloomington undergraduate student who has been awared federal work-study funds as part of their financial aid package for the next adademic year
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurately type and learn to efficiently use various software applications
- Communicate effectively in both oral and written formats
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to perform basic internet research and report results
- HTML/CSS coding skills
Up to 10 hours per week (depending on the work-study award) to be performed during mostly normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), with some evening and weekend hours possible. The position will begin August 21, 2017 and end May 12, 2018.
$10.15 per hour
Send a cover letter and resume to Jenny Hertel.