Student Office Assistant
The Indiana University Center of Excellence for Women in Excellence (CEWiT) is hiring a Student Office Assistant for the 2018-2019 school year. Under direct supervision, the office assistant performs a variety of routine clerical and office support functions, such as maintaining CEWIT mailing list, tracking Student Ambassador Workshop lists, data entry and online research, as well as other duties as assigned.
This position is work-study eligible.
- Must be a current IU Bloomington student
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurately type and learn to efficiently use various software applications
- Communicate effectively in oral and written form
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to perform basic internet research and report results
Up to 10 hours per week to be performed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), during the 2018-2019 academic year.
Send a cover letter and resume to CEWiT. Selection will remain open until the position is filled.