Graphic Design Intern
Under direct supervision, the Graphic Design Intern supports CEWiT’s visual branding by creating clear, engaging graphics used on CEWiT social media pages, the CEWiT website, e-mail campaigns, online calendar, presentations and reports, marketing materials, and print communications such as flyers, posters, brochures, display boards, t-shirts, stickers, and other swag.
- Must be a current IU Bloomington undergraduate student
- Keen eye for design trends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in partnership with the team
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or other common design layout applications
- HTML/CSS coding skills
10 - 15 hours per week to be performed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm), during the 2017-2018 academic year. Some weekend or evening hours may be required.
Additionally, we prefer someone who can work over the summer as well as during the 17-18 academic year. And, we can provide training with the current intern in April and/or May, 2017.
$15.00 per hour
Send a cover letter, resume, and link to online portfolio or 2-3 design samples to Jenny Hertel.