CEWiT Wants You!
Are you looking for a great way to connect with others who believe in promoting opportunities for women in technology fields? Join CEWiT.
CEWiT faculty are committed to:
- Developing leaders
- Strengthening retention
- Advancing interdisciplinary research collaborations
- Creating a strong community
- Promoting a multidisciplinary approach to technology across the Indiana University curriculum
Join the faculty alliance to encourage, promote, and celebrate women faculty in technology.
The members of the staff group IU Women in Technology (IUWIT) seek to provide:
- Professional networking opportunities
- An open forum to raise issues and concerns impacting women in IT careers
- Advocacy and encouragement
- Pathways to professional development
Join the staff alliance to help further the IT profession and grow opportunities for women through service and mentoring.
CEWiT strives to raise awareness for students that technological fields are fun, creative, and collaborative choice for women.
Join CEWiT and make a stand to ensure women’s continuing contribution to and participation in technology.
Young women need to be exposed to inspirational women who look like them. If you are an alumna Techie Woman, join our alumnae alliance and help inspire the next generation of techie women.